Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Piano Bench

ATTENTION!
if you are not performing on the piano...
Do Not Sit Here!!!

...reserved for HatHead's ass only...

when I am performing on the piano, i do not want middle aged women to suddenly sit right down beside me uninvited and pretend to play along. nor do i want to them to rub up beside me. perhaps they were beautiful once in their youth but let's face it, their glory and salad days are over - it's cougar time now. get away from me and get it someplace else

this happens pretty much every week at the centro gig and its driving me crazy. except once, when it wasn't cougar time...
also, sold out show for justin rutledge's record release @ the rivoli - they turned away over 75 people. another show coming up as well - i like playing in that band = great songs and musicans plus no one crowding my bench.

2 Comments:

Blogger HatHead said...

excellent strategy! i'm curious about pulling a Liberace though - is that like a muscle?

February 24, 2005 8:31 PM  
Blogger HatHead said...

gives me a pretty good idea what was he pulled then

March 03, 2005 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home